Thursday, October 6, 2011

First Entry

Welcome to the new and improved Pearce Commercial Real Estate Website, and to my commercial blog.  While I have been blogging for a long time, this is my initial foray into exclusively commercial material.

It's always an interesting feeling to be writing in cyberspace.  You have no idea who, if anyone,  is reading what you post.  Nor do you know, unless they contact you, what they think of what you say.  That's my way of saying that I'm going to write about whatever occurs to me that I think might be useful or relevant to the potential audience, and I would be delighted to get feedback from reader about potential future topics.

By way of introduction, Pearce Commercial Real Estate covers most of Connecticut, largely excluding Litchfield and Fairfield Counties.  We do sales, leasebacks, leases, exchanges, and buyer brokerage for industrial, office, retail, and investment property.  We also have a large residential department, and joint ventures in appraisal services, insurance and mortgages.  We see the market from the "boots on the ground" level, and get enough industry material to also get the view from 10,000 feet above the ground.  I will try my best to balance those two perspectives, and hope that you will find this site useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment